About Me

My photo
Wisconsin girl living in California... this blog is a written documentary of my adventures away from home!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I return... with LOTS of news! :)

No longer out of commission! :)
You may notice I changed up the look of my blog.

NO I'm not having problems haha... I just think it is a very beautiful picture. I wish I knew the artist's name!

ANYWAY...
So the past few weeks have been extremely eventful. That is why I haven't been able to post until NOW! :P

A few weeks ago our friends Justin and Felicia came to visit from SoCal and Washington.

It was FABULOUS
Here is a slideshow of all our fun!



Then after the visit I got right down to turning in JOB APPLICATIONS...
I turned some in to little cafes and restaurants but alas... no luck there...
Then I turned one in to a little Veterinarian Clinic. Haven't heard back from them so I am guessing they don't need a receptionist. Then I turned one in to Panera Bread Company... and I found out that if I would have submitted it just a BIT sooner, I would have probably gotten a job there... The gal told me that they JUST hired someone... :(
HOWEVER!!!! The future is looking bright! I submitted an application online to Target and they were looking for help. I'll be calling them tomorrow to see if they've looked at my application and to get them to call me back for an interview! Hehe! Hopefully all works out, because I am going NUTS sitting in the apartment all day!

Then this past weekend was EASTER! We went to Matt's parents house to visit and stayed overnight. On Sunday we left early to attend the San Francisco Giants EASTER game! It was fabulous and I think I am in love with Brian Wilson! :P
Here are the pictures!


ANYWAY that is all I have to say for now. I'll keep you posted on the little tidbits of my recent happenings!

Toodles!
-natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment