About Me

My photo
Wisconsin girl living in California... this blog is a written documentary of my adventures away from home!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hi! I'm Natalie!



Welcome!
My name is Natalie, and this is my blog.
I'd like to offer a little introduction to you, dear reader.


  • I am 20 years old, and I am from Green Bay, WI.
  • I currently live in California with my sweetie, Matt.
  • I absolutely LOVE online games, mostly Everquest 2 though. ;)
  • I am saving up to go to college within the next few years and I would like to study Writing and Psychology, though I am not sure which one I'd like to major in yet.
  • I have one pet back in Green Bay, his name is Norbert "THE CHEESE" Piette, (Nubz for short) and he is my beloved rabbit (pictures soon!).
  • I love drawing, though I am no Rembrandt. ;P
  • I love writing as well, but I find that I have trouble getting inspired. It comes eventually though! And when it does, it creates something beautiful!
  • I am down to earth and always smiley.
  • I have a big heart, and I've been told that I wear it on my sleeve.
  • I give honest advice based on my experiences and common sense, which I believe is the best advice to give.
  • There are so many things that I could put in this post! But this is good for now, and you will get a good idea of who I am from my posts.
I am just starting my journey, and I invite you to follow along if you'd like.

1 comment:

  1. Natalie!!!!! Your blog is great! It will be fun to follow each other. Haven't posted on mine in a while, but you have inspired me to get back to it! SERIOUSLY considering doing another 30 day raw sojourn as I felt so good after doing my last one :) Looking forward to your posts! Have a good day sunshine!

    ReplyDelete