About Me

My photo
Wisconsin girl living in California... this blog is a written documentary of my adventures away from home!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update: Couches and Friends!


We officially have a gorgeous dining set and a futon from heaven!
I will have a little video I made of me assembling the couch (time-lapse, of course) up within 24 hours!
I will also do a video tour of my apartment when everything is in its place!
I am so excited to show you the little snippets of excitement in my life!

SPEAKING OF EXCITEMENT!!!!!Next Monday, two friends of mine (and Matt's) are coming to the area to visit us!


This is Justin and Felicia! We met them on an online game (don't hate). They are the coolest cats ever. What is even cooler is that they found EACH OTHER! States apart, and they are goin' strong. AAAHHHHHH young love. :)

I absolutely cannot WAIT to meet them!
I'll be sure to take tons of pictures!

Okie dokie! Stay tuned for updates!
-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment