About Me

My photo
Wisconsin girl living in California... this blog is a written documentary of my adventures away from home!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Few Notes On the Daily Happenings of Natalie...

SO many things have been happening lately.
Just tonight Matt and I ran to Target to get storage totes and a fire box for our important things (sadly they didn't have any fire boxes) for moving.
I thought I would let you know that I will be back sooner than expected! Moving date has moved up one week! YAY!
A few things I have planned for my blog after the move:
  1. Pictures and a post of my "Perfect Futon Search"... in one of the coolest stores on the planet, IKEA!
  2. Before and After shots of the apartment... (don't expect TOO much from me, I'm just starting out and I sure as hell am not rich enough to design the way I would if I had a job to fund it.)
  3. More pictures for my art series. This includes some CUSTOM PAINTINGS I will be doing (eventually) for decor in the new apartment!
  4. Starting up my short story series! I've got a few neat ideas that I hope you'll like! :)
That is it SO FAR...
Stay tuned in the next couple of weeks for an update! :)

Thanks for the patience!
-Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment